1. There is no need for irrigation and diversion, and the passing performance is good, allowing the passage of large particles with a diameter of up to 10mm. When pumping mud and impurities, there is little wear on the pump.
2. The pump has no shaft seal, and the diaphragm completely separates the pumped medium from the transmission mechanical parts of the pump, and the pumped medium will not leak outside.
3. According to different media, the pump body material can be divided into cast iron, aluminum alloy, stainless steel 316, stainless steel 316L, polypropylene PP, perfluorinated PVDF, etc. Customers can choose according to their needs.
4. According to different media, the diaphragm can be divided into neoprene, fluorine rubber, nitrile rubber, Teflon (F46) and so on. Customers can choose according to their needs.
5. Due to the use of air as power, the flow rate is automatically adjusted with the change of back pressure (outlet resistance), which is suitable for medium and high viscosity fluids. The working point of the centrifugal pump is set based on water. If it is used for a fluid with a slightly higher viscosity, it needs to be equipped with a reducer or a frequency converter, and the cost will be greatly increased. The same is true for the pump.
6. Pneumatic pumps are reliable and low-cost in flammable and explosive environments, such as the transportation of fuel, gunpowder, and explosives, because: first, sparks cannot be generated after grounding; second, there is no heat generated during work, and the machine does not will overheat; third, the fluid will not overheat because the diaphragm pump has minimal agitation of the fluid.
7. In places with bad construction sites, such as construction sites, industrial and mining wastewater discharge, due to the many impurities and complex components in the sewage, the pipelines are easy to be blocked, so the load on the electric pump is too high, and the motor is easily damaged due to heat. The air-operated diaphragm pump can pass particles and the flow rate is adjustable. When the pipeline is blocked, it will automatically stop until it is unobstructed.
8. In addition, the diaphragm pump is small in size and easy to move. It does not need a foundation, occupies a very small area, and is easy and economical to install. Can be used as a mobile material transfer pump.
9. In the treatment of hazardous and corrosive materials, the diaphragm pump can completely separate the materials from the outside world.
10. Or some tests ensure that no impurities contaminate raw materials.
11. It can be used to transport fluids with relatively unstable chemical properties, such as: photosensitive materials, flocculation fluid, etc. This is because the shear force of the diaphragm pump is low and has little physical impact on the material.
For transportation process, electroplating, chemical industry, dyeing, waste water, waste gas treatment, etc.
All copper motor
Pure copper core motor with high efficiency and long life
Idle without water
No need to worry about the problem of water-free burning machine
It can absorb water up to 3 meters high
Stainless steel ball seat
Cast iron aluminum alloy stainless steel pump standard with stainless steel ball seat
Double-layer diaphragm is wear-resistant and not easy to damage
All products are subject to spectrometer testing
Standard Junction Box
Pure copper motor
Sealed ball seat
1.It is strictly forbidden to install a valve at the outlet of the pump, if it is necessary to install a valve; a safety valve should be installed at the outlet, and the working pressure should not exceed 4 kg to avoid losses.
2.Refueling should be done in time to keep the lubrication system running normally.
3.The ambient temperature of the pump during use should be less than 40°C, and the motor temperature should not exceed 75°C.
4.The conveyed medium and its temperature should be within the allowable range of the pump material.
5.When the conveying liquid is a medium that is prone to precipitation and crystallization, the accumulation in the pump should be cleaned and drained in time after use, so as to avoid damage when it is restarted.